• Coordinating new product & existing＜br>
• Manage the operations of online platforms to meet or exceed launch goals＜br>
• Designing and implementing processes to effectively launch products onto different online platforms＜br>
• Researching competitive pricing & promotions＜br>
• Manage marketing & campaigns＜br>
• Assist on prices, sales; margins & inventory＜br>
• Responsible for order follow up, liaise with customer and internal parties＜br>
• Manage, plan and execute social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, WeChat and Weibo for developing online campaigns, enhancing brand awareness & achieving conversion goals＜br>
• Diploma or Degree holder in business or related disciplines＜br>
• 1 - 2 year relevant experience in B2C online platform＜br>
• Independent, self-motivated＜br>
• Interested in beauty products＜br>
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese＜br>
• Good command of PC software including Microsoft Office and word processing＜br>
• Fresh graduate will be considered＜br>
• Good command of Japanese is an advantage＜br>
CA Human Resources Limited (“CAHR”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients, candidates and employees. Here is our privacy statement that informs you of our privacy practices, information on what kind of personal data we may collect and keep, how we use and for what purpose we collect and use. We comply with the data protection principles and the provisions of Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.
Definition of Personal data
CAHR defines personal data as “individual information such as name, address, telephone number, HKID, working experience and etc.”
Personal data is collected through the following channels
Via your registration with us, including your academic and work history etc.
Via the Internet
On your visit to our offices
Collected from various job applications
Collected at conventions, seminars etc.
Purpose of data collection
Personal data is collected for the purpose of
introduction of employment opportunities and employment offer by the company
supporting candidates and providing professional advice
Use of personal data
Without consent, CAHR do not use personal data for any other purposes than those mentioned above. However, in the cases where we are legally obliged to provide personal data to any government authorities, we will comply with such request.
Without consent, reference check will not be conducted.
Change of personal data
Please contact us if you would like to provide us with your updated information.
Personal data management may be outsourced. In these cases, CAHR will ensure that the level of protection is sufficient and the outsourcing parties will comply with our rule.
CAHR continually undertake the necessary measures to protect personal records against dangers such as unauthorized access, loss, destruction, unauthorized amendments and water damage etc.
Our office enforces the security rule strictly with computer firewalls to prevent the abuse of confidential data. All staff are required to comply with the security rule.